Hidden Falls Regional Park COVID-19 response
To the extent we safely can, we are pleased to keep this facility open as a place for essential outdoor exercise for local residents during these challenging times subject to the following protocols:
Stay Local – our intent is to keep Hidden Falls open to local residents for essential outdoor time and exercise. In accordance with the Governor’s directives, please do not travel outside of your community to visit Hidden Falls during this Covid-19 crisis. While our reservation system does not screen for the origin of visitors, our ability to keep Hidden Falls open depends on your honesty and adherence to the social distancing guidelines below.
Reservations Information: We are not requiring weekday reservations anymore at this time. Reservations are required on weekends and holidays only. This can be subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions. Please keep checking this page for updates on reservation status. You may make reservations below.
Social Distancing Measures:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from non-household members
- Face coverings are recommended when outside your home in Placer County
- Overlook decks, picnic areas and benches are closed.
- Portable toilets are open but please provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Check status before beginning your trip. As conditions surrounding the Covid-19 response change rapidly, please check status before you begin your trip. Reservations and open status are subject to change with short notice.
During wet weather, trails are subject to use restrictions by horses and bicycles.
Thank you for your patience as we all learn to cope with the threat of Covid-19 together.
For more general inquiries around COVID-19 and Placer County’s directives, view current information at www.placer.ca.gov/coronavirus. Public hotline also available at 530-886-5310.