- The paving is getting finished today. Most of the site will be accessible by early this afternoon.
- We will be slurry sealing the parking lot Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. (Wed. County Holiday- Veterans Day)
- The overflow area will be open next week (weather permitting).
- Parks staff have done a good job posting "trail closure" signs due to weather.
- Parking stall striping will take place Thursday/Friday.
The Project Manager stated that the entire parking lot will be slurry sealed and closed this Wednesday through Friday, but that the overflow gravel parking area will remain open. That area will have to serve both standard vehicles and horse rigs, which means very little parking for either. The project is scheduled to be completed by the end of next week - November 13, 2015.
Hidden Falls parking area still under construction and the upper parking (the old helicopter pad) is not available yet. This is the view on Friday…this work is impacting both the equestrian and regular vehicle parking. The temporary parking area is available, and they have added more gravel to protect it from the rains.