Today, Park Watch Report has evolved to become a software development platform that has gone nationwide.The free app is available on iTunes and Google Play, or you can go directly to the website HERE or go to www.ParkWatchReport.com and click on the big blue button "FILE A REPORT" at the top right of the page.
So, why use it?? TOP FIVE REASONS TO MAKE A PARK WATCH REPORT:
- Park Watch Report is the best way to get trail maintenance, issues and conflicts DIRECTLY to the Land Manager, Superintendent or Maintenance Supervisor at each park. There can be no improvement in your trail experience unless you tell them what the problems are.
- Park Watch Report is the fastest way to get a trail cleared from downed trees and obstructions that keep you from using your favorite trail. Take a picture so the maintenance crews can bring the right tools!
- Park Watch Report ensures your issue is dealt with. There is a paper trail so you can follow progress.
- Park Watch Reports makes safer trails. Not just the original report you make, but all the data is gathered to make future trail decisions in the best public interest while protecting parks for generations to come.
- Park Watch Report is for the public to use to make a difference in the parks and trails you love!
Just download the app or file a report online the very next time you see a problem on the trail…help the land managers help YOU.