The conference provides opportunities to:
• Network with and talk directly to California's leading trail experts;
• Collaborate with and find new partners to build support for trail endeavors;
• Learn a full range of trail management, design, and construction topics in high-quality, innovative sessions;
• Experience hands-on learning through day-long field workshops;
• Explore exhibits featuring innovative trail-related products and services;
• Strengthen your ability to effectively design, build, manage and promote California’s trails;
• Be inspired through keynote and plenary speakers and innovative trail projects throughout the state.
All activities are designed to increase the knowledge of trail, recreation and wild land management to improve non-motorized, recreational and heritage trail systems and programs throughout California.
This endeavor by California State Parks and the (nonprofit) California Trails Conference Foundation helps ensure effective trail stewardship for generations to come. Opportunities to contribute to the success of the 2016 California Trails & Greenways Conference are now available. Please view our Promotional Opportunities packet for information on sponsoring, exhibiting, advertising, and donating towards our raffle and silent auction. All funds received on behalf of the California Trails & Greenways Conference are applied directly to conference costs and are tax deductible.
For additional information about this year's conference or to learn about previous conferences, visit the Trails Conference website at www.parks.ca.gov/trails/conference
For general conference, sponsorship, exhibit and donation information contact Emily Williams or 530.562.7224.
For information about award nominations email Charlie Willard.
For planning purposes, we anticipate that the conference registration will open on February 10th, and will cost around $320 to register for the full conference at the early bird rate.
California Trails Conference Foundation
PO Box 3253
Truckee, California 96160