The Folsom 100 will start from Granite Bay state recreation area in the five percent parking lot at 5:00 am on May 14th, 2022. Runners will have 34 hours to complete the 100-mile loop around Folsom Lake. You will be starting from Granite Bay and traveling through, Loomis, Auburn, Cool, Salmon Falls, El Dorado Hills, Folsom Point and back to Granite Bay!
There are combined large sections of the other races (Meat Grinder, Snowberry, Red Dragon, and Dead Truck) into one route.
The 50-mile race will end at the Skunk Hallow Parking lot in Pilot Hill.
The 100-mile 2-person relay switch out will also take place at Skunk Hallow Parking lot in Pilot Hill.
- Granite Bay - start
- Rattlesnake SRA - 10.4 miles
- Cardiac Hill (water only) - 16.96 miles
- Auburn Overlook Park (drop bag) - 19.46 miles
- Cool (drop bag) =26.86 miles
- St. Florian road - 33 miles
- Rattlesnake bar - 45 miles
- Skunk Hallow (drop bag) - 54 miles
- Magnolia -66 miles
- Skunk Hallow - 77 miles
- Old Salmon Falls staging area (water only) - 81 miles
- Browns Ravine - 92 miles
- Granite Bay - FINISH! 103 miles
Photo Credit: Folsom 100 - SS Mountain Racing