Schedule of improvements and temporary closures:
- Schedule and Map (pdf)
- Loon Lake Boat Launch (after Labor Day)
- New restrooms at Pleasant Campground
- Upgrade trails between Loon Lake, Buck Island Reservoir and Rubicon Reservoir (open during renovations)
- Azalea Cove Campground (May – June)
- Wench Creek Campground (May – June)
- Angel Creek Day use area (July – August)
- Gerle Creek Campground (after Labor Day)
- West Point Boat Launch (after Labor Day)
- Yellowjacket Boat Launch (after Labor Day)
- Sunset Campground
- Sunset Campground continued.
- Northshore RV Campground
- North Union Valley Road
- Lakeshore Drive (Ice House northshore)
- Camino Cove Campground
- Wolf Creek Campground
- Slab Creek Reservoir (Not on map)
- Union Valley Bike Trail: Wench Creek to Yellowjacket Connector (open for use in 2020).
- Closures are subject to change.
- Please check with the U.S. Forest Service for updates.
To stay updated on forest related information visitors can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/eldoradonf and “Like” us on Facebook at facebook.com/EldoradoNF .
To see complete Eldorado Forest (USDA) press release CLICK HERE.