- The Mighty Dog 5K & 10K will become a virtual race. All entrants are encouraged to run 5K or 10K with their dogs and send in their pictures to be included in our Mighty Dog Facebook Race Album. Each runner will be mailed a Mighty Dog Finisher Medal and a Mighty Dog Bandana for their dog – plus a $20 Voucher good towards the Good Dog-Dirty Dog 5K &10K Race on August 23rd. We will also post your pictures to an online Facebook Album.
- The Happy Kids Duathlon #5 will be rescheduled to May 10th as part of the Mother’s Day Triathlon/Duathlon event.
- The MTB Championship race will be cancelled. All entrants will receive a Free entry into the September 19th Gold Rush Growler MTB Race, or race credit towards the 2021 Spring MTB Series. The Spring MTB Series will be calculated based upon the first 5 races.
- Triathletes entered in the April 18th REAL MTB Triathlon & April 19th ICE Breaker Triathlon will receive a full credit of their entry fee towards a future TBF Racing event.
- Normally TBF Racing has a no refund policy on all of our events. A refund requested prior to race week is given a TBF Race credit for the amount of the entry fee minus a $25 processing fee. Credits are not given during race week. Transfers are allowed from one TBF Racing event to another within a one-year time frame. There is a $25 transfer fee. Transfers are not allowed during race week.
- Due to the extraordinary situation we are waiving processing fees and transfer fees for the ICE Breaker Triathlon, REAL MTB Triathlon, MTB Championship Race, and the Happy Kids Duathlon #5 if unable to race on Mother’s Day and giving full race credit towards a future TBF Racing event.
With the new event guidelines announced by the CDC, TBF Racing has the following event updates: